Thursday, March 25, 2010

HealthCare

Having universal healthcare will give a lot of people healthcare that don't have it, but the upper and middle classes will have higher taxes to pay for it. So should the government supply healthcare? Or should it be the individual that has to pay for themselves. And should we get rid of social security, medicare, and medicaid? I personally think that we should, and that we should save our own money to support ourselves in the future.

I think that the individual should be responsible for getting themselves healthcare. We shouldn't have to pay more than what we are paying so other people can have healthcare. I don't think we should have to pay for other peoples things is what im saying. I think we should get rid of social security, medicaid, and medicare, people should save their money when they are young and working, and put a little bit away each week/month so they have enough to retire without other people paying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment